View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 01:30 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Supps, Vits, Music, etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix3 View Post
How do you continue going after 30 years of pcs. Do you still believe that your symptoms will go away. I'm at 10 monthes and am it wits end with the stress, frustration, and hopelessness coming from the pain itself and effect on my life. You must have incredible strength.
Hi Phoenix

I am with ya here. 7 months in. Getting worse. What happened to cause your PCS?

I take a lot of supps, too. A lot that Mark takes. Turmeric is the best for me. It helps a lot. Also I eat tons of sardines and green drinks (not fruit, just the greens). Vit C, too. Lots and lots. Vit D, Calcium, mineral drops really help, Magnesium is great.

Sleep stuff is melatonin but it stops after a few days so I rotate. ALso Theanine and SLeep mixes you can buy.

Essiac tea is great.

My Dr said exercise is one the BEST things you can do. I cannot read too much anymore which sucks because I was an academic. Now I am stupid or feel that way.

My personality is different. I hate hated hated country music and only listened to classical. NOW? I find myself laughing to country music. It makes me feel a weird sensation that I forgot existed. Oh, wait, that is a scrap of happiness.

Hope you hang in with us. I am trying, too.
okrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote