View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 04:51 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
No one can predict what the course of MG will be for each person. I'm sorry, but there is no way to tell if you will be able to work in the future or not! Try not to worry about that, okay? Stress makes MG worse.

If you are having real trouble breathing, you should call your neurologist AND go to the ER (dial 911).

The risk for a MG crisis is high when someone is newly diagnosed. They either don't know how to manage the disease or don't have the right treatments yet. PLEASE call your neurologist right away!!!

You can deal with the other questions later! But, yes, there are treatments that can make you better.

I hope you'll be okay.

Annie
Thanks Annie!
I have app with my neurologist on september 15. I only have breathing problem when i lay down. I have one more question. Have u ever have dental care during your MG years? I have a big tooth's infection right now. My dentist suggested to have it extracted. If i do the extraction, it will make my MG worse. If i leave it there, the infection would make it worse also. Do not know which direction should i take. Annie, can i find u on facebook?
ttmmkk001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FREDH (09-10-2016)