View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

bacch...

The article was in reference to those who manifest severe symptoms from very minor bumps like dropping a comb on the head or a bump while riding in the car or other such minor head touches or jostles.

Actually, I don't say check your neck. What I say is, Your neck can contribute to symptoms. Very few diagnostic procedures can detect the subtle neck injuries common to concussions. The way to figure this out is with good head and neck posture during sleep and rest so one can see if it makes a difference. For me, it made a huge difference. Better sleep. Better wake up. Better days. Less headaches.

A physio doing gentle traction with gentle mobilization can help, followed by icing. But, no pushing for range of motion like most physios like to do.

But, you have neck pain so a neck injury is very suspect.

"At the Physio office, they tried to generate my symptoms. Rapid eye movements did not do it. However her turning my neck from side to side got me real bad. "

I don't understand what 'got me real bad' relates to. What symptoms did it cause ?

btw, I would never let anybody turn my neck from side to side. If they want me to do it, I will do it. Nobody touches and twists my head is a quick way.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote