View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 05:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry What would you do if

What would you do if you found out that your Dr.'s office forgot to send your random drug screen results to workers comp and as a result a letter was sent to your Dr's office from workers comp stating that they were going to deny my medication as a result? How about finding out the letter gave 10 days to respond and file an appeal and the Dr's staff didn't flag it for review, instead just filed it?If it took you 8 days to convince the Office Manager at the Dr's office to forward a letter to your adjuster at workers comp explaining that they were taking responsibility for the errors and another 2 days to receive a copy of the letter only to find out it was worded very carefully as to not really take responsibility? What if you had a script for your medicine but didn't have $500.00 to pick it up because workers comp won't pay for it due to the Dr's staff errors? And what if when you ask the Office Manager to speak to the Dr regarding this situation, you are told that won't happen because it is an administrative issue? How about when you ask to speak to the Dr yourself and you are rerouted to the Office Manager? What would you do if your attorney then tells you due to the ruling in 2013, he can't go to court regarding utilization reviews and fight it. That has been my last 3 weeks. The stress is making my CRPS worse. I am wearing my last pain patch. I really need to know, what would you do?
bunnehead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-10-2016), Shay08 (09-11-2016)