View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 06:49 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Ms brought me something new

I have had severe muscle spasms likely the greater part of my 36 years of life. But I have always been able to control the jerks and tremors just by focusing on them and essentially telling them to knock it off... Well outside my Thumper response to extreme pain when my right leg will simply bounce, to the point of lifting my 240 lb husband off the floor if he tries to hold it down and stop it.

But where I thought my exhaustion yesterday and into this afternoon today was just all the stress catching up to me. I am for the first time experiencing uncontrollable tremors in both my arms. I can hardly hold a glass of water to take a sip and typing this is a real pain in the ****. And earlier I was able to somehow roll my ankle while wearing my AFO. Me thinks the ER Doctor might have been correct in his assessment barely a month ago when I was sick that I was also having flare.

And I just hope that like the chronic pain, these wiggly arms are another thing that I'll just get used to, but right now they are really annoying. Especially when coupled with a desire to sleep for 18 hours out of the day.
NurseNancy (09-11-2016), tkrik (09-12-2016)