View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 09:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Unreal,
I just thought of something else, that may be a longshot but since you were only 8 yrs old, is a possibility.

There are many central nervous system infections(brain infections) one can get from viruses, bacteria, etc and maybe you had one of these issues already and the disco lights triggered a seizure but the underlying issue was never resolved???? Just a hunch.
Look at this.....List of infections of the central nervous system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The reason I say this is because I have a lot of experience with Lyme Disease and the bizarre things it can do to the brain. In my research I met many parents whose children exhibited bizarre behaviors or complained of feeling " dreamy" or "dizzy" or like how you feel when you spin around and around until you fall down. Many of these poor kids suffered for years and were dismissed as needing attention or were anxious or depressed.

As you expressed, small children don't have the vocabulary or experience to clearly explain how they are feeling. it was only found out years later these children actually had Lyme Disease and their issues resolved with treatment.

Please do look at the link for all the illnesses that could affect ones brain.
Diandra
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-15-2016)