View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 04:33 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Your daughter sounds like she is in a lot of pain. Sometimes I think there is a cumultive effect. I had several head injuries and this last one really tipped me. HOWEVER, even before this one, the sensory issues were off the scale. I also wear earplugs all the time and cannot eat much and clothes feel funny etc. All my sensory issues are jacked up high.

There may also be genetics involved as to why someone had PCS and someone else not. And PTSD can complicate it, too. Many woman out here have many head injuries from violence and other traumas which not only cause head injuries but PTSD. It is like the soldiers who not only endure an IED but also all the trauma that is involved.

Something that helps me a lot is the Vitamin Section they have listed here. Sometimes hiring a personal trainer is helpful to help you work out but to also talk to you and be a light to you at this time and help you seek wellness and healing. The brain is an organ but so much more. It is also Thought.

I hope your daughter feels better soon and finds support here. I know I really do and it helps when others say what works and then I try it and IT DOES work!
She is lucky to have your support.
okrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote