View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 06:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Personally...I would start looking for an attorney who could take action against the doctor's ofgice. Your work comp attorney may be correct that he cannot do much in this case...as for example when my company tried to fire me after my case was settled my work comp attorney could not help me with a retaliation or discrimination lawsuit. I went to the EEOC and filed a charge of discrimination against my company...but that wouldn't work in yout case...you would need a separate attorney for a lawsuit against the doctor's office gor negligence or something along those lined. That should be a last resort and could end up neing expensive. An initial consultation may be free though so it may be worth exploring if you have tried everything else with no luck. Keep on your work comp attorney though as he should be able to go beforr the work comp commission and get your treatment approved that way. Neither option will be fast though unfortunately. I hope you are able to work it out...but my best advice in the meantime is DOCUMENT EVRRYTHING.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (09-13-2016), PurpleFoot721 (09-11-2016), Shay08 (09-11-2016)