Thread: PM visit
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 09:42 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

When I saw LDN and aspirin listed in your medications I looked at them as a red flag for WC. I was on the very initial dose of LDN and had no side effects. My doctor then raised it slightly hoping to eventually get it to 3 mg. and that is when the heartburn and gastric upset started. My doctor told me to stop it and the symptoms went away. I had gastro difficulty with pain medications right from the beginning of CRPS. Most of us have been prescribed some type of pain medication when the pain started. Many of these drugs can result in nausea, heartburn, gastritis and other gastrointestinal side effects. I am not doubting your pain and suffering. I just want you to know that WC will look at everything to try and avoid paying more than they have to.

You also noted "brain aneurysm coiling and stenting." You will need a lot of documentation regarding the headaches and CRPS. A good WC lawyer could guide you.

Good luck with all of this, especially the physical therapy which your doctor obviously feels you need now.

Shay
Shay08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote