View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 11:47 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Do you or your lawyer have a contact person at WC who can tell you if they received that letter from the Office Manager? Perhaps this issue will be resolved soon or they can tell you what needs to be done.

Have you discussed these issues only over the phone or have you gone to the office? Sometimes a face to face meeting works better. Just stay calm. Not easy, I know.

My husband and I have left a doctor because of terrible office staff. Issues like this should never happen and when they do, immediate action should be taken to correct it. An apology helps. The doctor is ultimately responsible for his staff, but if he is not aware of it, he can't help. I really agree with Jo*Mar's entire post. Having the lawyer write a letter or make a phone call should get his attention.

I was also going to recommend contacting your state representative or senator's office. You could also file a complaint with the state's medical board, but I wouldn't take these actions without having the lawyer contact your doctor first. If you can't get in touch with your doctor, I would discuss these issues at your next appointment if you plan to stay with the doctor. You could also send a certified letter to the doctor explaining how you are suffering because of his office staff. Discuss any action you take with your present lawyer or a new one if necessary.

Good luck and I hope that you get your meds soon.

Shay
Shay08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (09-13-2016), PurpleFoot721 (09-11-2016)