View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 08:23 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
OMG Shay, you've had your fair share of it, haven't you! I'm so sorry to hear that it has spread. Spread in me too.

First from both knees, to both legs fully (disability) and then in 2008 it spread to my arms/hands/shoulders (for which the treatment still works thank God).

My legs are totaled I'm afraid.
So sorry to hear about all that spread. It is interesting that you said that the treatment still works for your arms/hands/shoulders. I have also found that the ketamine infusions wipe out the pain in the spread areas and keep it away for longer than in the original area.

Right now I am waiting for some gastro testing. My PM told me that it appears to be running the full body course. I feel that for the most part I have been fortunate. I can still walk and use all limbs. I really want to have this heartburn and slow movement of food checked out. I have had heartburn for many years, long before the CRPS, but it is more intense now. I am hoping for the least harmful of causes.

Lately it seems like there is always some health issue popping up. I think part of it is my age and not CRPS.

Wishing you a low/no pain day.

Shay
Shay08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PurpleFoot721 (09-13-2016)