View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 02:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I called my neurologist this morning. She wants me to go to my PCP to rule out cardiac issues. I see him in a little less than an hour.

Once that is ruled out she wants me to make an appointment with her.

I have a feeling this is all MS because of stress. Thursday is the one year anniversary of losing my Dad to pancreatic cancer. Last Friday I went to one of my uncle's funeral. This Uncle and my Dad shared the same first name. While in town for the funeral, which had an open casket, I saw my Grandpa's grave for the first time that I can remember, I was two when he died. I saw the plaque for my Dad for the first time and my other Uncle's plaque, who died in December of last year, for the first time.

Friday was a very difficult day and I'm having a hard time with Thursday coming up.

Now I took my eleven year old daughter in to the urgent care this morning for back pain and they say x-rays showed a bamboo spine. They say it could be because she was trying to stand so straight for the image, or it could be something else. So they drew blood. I am the type of person that has to know what I'm looking at, so I looked up bamboo spine. It looks like they are looking into arthritis in my child!

I'm ready for a breather from life's stresses right now!

I'm staying calm and waiting the week and a half for the blood results for my daughter and trying to get my health taken care of as well.

Oh yeah, and my husband woke up out of a dead sleep at eleven last night to stomach acid coming out of his nose! But he refuses to go to the doctor until they figure out our daughter and my issues!

Grrrr! Okay, thanks for letting me whine, it really does help.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (09-19-2016), tkrik (09-14-2016)