View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 05:44 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

alice isn't an unhappy person. she is a wonderful person who does so much good. she feels beccause God is so awful we human beings have to combat God and do as much as we can for our fellow human beings. She is so incredibly giving. she is an angel. she has so many interests. she was in a choir for over forty years and just stopped.she is taking another course at julliard in music software. she is auditing a course in irish literature which she adores. she has three cats that are the lights of her life. she had a wonderful marriage but Ted died of cancer three years ago. they were so compatible and he was into programming and music and cats. she just thinks God is cruel.
Yesterday the physical therapy went better. I lasted for 45 minutes. I got a bill from the hospital for 650. Idon't know if there is more to come. I think so.
Yesterday I got a call asking if I would sell my apartment at a very good price. I said no. where would i go? I called cecilia and she hasn't gotten the call yet.
she would say yes if the price was right. I depend so much on Cecilia. I would miss her so much she would move to New Jersey. then I definitely would have to go to the senior center with my new clothes or i would be a hermit..
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-13-2016), Dmom3005 (09-13-2016), OhKay (09-13-2016)