View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 04:35 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I apologize if this is a double post. Drew.....you made me wonder if PCS is the cause, or one cause, of Mulitple Chemical Sensitivity? I had several head and brain hits when young and was dxed with MCS which is very severe. The way we all seem to have trouble with meds and light and noise and sensory things.......I wonder.

I read your story and it AMAZINGLY similar to those with extreme MCS. I am also mad when they thought you were just mentally ill, bless their hearts. I went through that, too.

Did you know I stopped talking completely for several weeks? I even learned American Sign language which did not help because no one else knew it, so I just started to write things down. It helps so much but makes everyone uncomfortable and people think you're nuts. I may do that again. I find it helps so so much.

As for the "Word Barf?" HAHAHA! OMG! I get so annoyed when people just yammer on and on. Like a torrent of something ungodly and brackish and dangerous. STOP!!!

I do use the computer a lot because it stops the panic in my head. I did not use anything electric for a year!! Even went to the basement and cut off the electric to my room at night and cut the wireless. I went into such a profound, disconnected depression that I DID go crazy. I had no connection and no way to communicate and felt so alone.

At first I did meditate but then I got negative reactions to meditation which some people do. Lots of fear and terror.

So I got the computer back and leave the lights on and it is OK now. I do cut the wireless at night.

I hope you get better. I hope we all get better. Thank you for sharing your story. You have been through a lot.

Last edited by okrad; 09-14-2016 at 04:52 AM.
okrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote