Just drop by to say hi
Thinking about you
Hope and a prayer
You will have a wonderful
Full exciting year
Love
Me

Hi Eva and anyone else that cares..

Thank you for the prayer, and thank you so much for dropping by.

School has started again, and I STILL feel the same. Nothing has really changed. Still on 10 mg lexapro and 300mg trileptal twice a day. Currently as I am typing this I am feeling more disconnected than usual, and just don't feel like I'm in my body. My head has a fuzzy feeling and I just feel like I am a robot on f*cking auto pilot. I hate it.

I just dont understand myself anymore. I thought the TLE (Temporal lobe epilepsy) was causing me to feel this way, but like I said in the last post it turns out it magically went away... *shocker*. I feel like both medicines are pointless to keep on taking now cause every doctor I go to says there is nothing wrong with me. And of course, when I forgot to take my medicine for a day I felt HORRIBLE, so my body is now addicted to the stupid meds.

Like I've been saying I have been living life as I used to, and I can manage it, but I still feel like crap most of the time. Nothing is changing, I have no diagnosis, I am just nothing. I am just so frustrated when I think about it, because I have tried LITERALLY EVERYTHING. *Heavy heavy sigh* :/
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-14-2016), eva5667faliure (09-15-2016), OhKay (09-16-2016), PurpleFoot721 (09-17-2016)