View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well it's 85 degrees outside and 84 inside. I can't hardly think. My husband insisted I get about 5 or 6 estimates today. Plus I had to take my sister to the dr at 2:30. I had estimate guys going out the door as another guy was coming in and on the phone with one while another guy was in the house. It just makes it all the more confusing when you have all those estimates and you have no idea what all those model numbers are anyway. we finally decided on the guy that has serviced our AC for years. He said he would meet another guys price. So now my DH is making me make sure it is written verbatim to be an exact duplicate of the other guys. I can't tell a guy that if his writing isn't verbatim then we won't go with him. DH says that we will go with the other guy which can get a new unit in on friday. This is Tuesday and i am already physically, mentally and emotionally drained. Besides that, I stink! And I don't want to think about drying my hair with a blow dryer and brush and then using a curling brush. So I made a copy of the estimate and he will just have to take it to work with him tomorrow and I'll have the guy talk to him. My poor cat, she's drianed to.