View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 12:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've never had acthar. I will look into it. My neurologist is terrified to try any new medication with me because I had such an intense reaction to the steroids.

I have a feeling it is a flare. I'm so much worse today. I'm so weak I can barely walk and at lunch time I was so weak my husband had to open the little squeeze pouches of food and get them near my mouth for me to be able to take over and eat.

I did manage to make dinner for the family tonight, with lots of help from my hubby.

My MRI is scheduled for next Friday, they say three hours for the appointment, but they always seem to be quicker than they say, and I can't eat or drink for four hours before. I thought that was odd, I've never been told not to eat or drink for a time in the past. But that's okay, if I'm going to lay still for three hours I will need to do that just so I won't have to pee.

Now time for good news...

My daughter's last test came back negative!!!!!!

My friend's grandson was born yesterday, so we got some happy for that day instead of just sad memories.

My oldest brother and his girlfriend are at the hospital now, she's being induced. This is his first baby! So hopefully my newest niece will be here today or tomorrow! I have 13 nieces and nephews until she is born, plus another 6 that call me auntie.

I wanted to be at the hospital, I'm just to weak and trying to keep myself from getting my own room there. So I told them I will see them when they come home. I will probably find a way to at least go see them once she's born.

Okay, too much typing, time for bed.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (09-19-2016), tkrik (09-19-2016)