View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 12:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
I am glad you have your MRI scheduled. I hope it goes well. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

I am so, so happy to hear that your DD's test results came back negative. You must be so relieved!!!! What great news!

Congratulations on becoming an aunt again! Now, get better so you can hold those 2 new little ones!!!
Okay, new niece born Saturday! The family is home and I got to hold her both on Saturday and at coffee at Grandma's (my Mom) this morning!

I am so relieved about the tests! Unfortunately it is still on my mind, because the blood tests can be negative even if you have the disease. So I will just keep an eye on things. But for right now her back pain is better and her and I are going to start some back strengthening yoga.

I'm trying to decide if this is a reaction to the meds or MS, I'm getting so weak, in the morning I almost can't get up from the toilet. I have to hold the counter with both hands and use every muscle in my body just to stand.

My neuro does have me taking 300mg of gabapenton twice in the evening to try and help with the pain.

I will keep you posted.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (09-19-2016), tkrik (09-20-2016)