View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 07:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Sam,

You don't know me, and you may never hear from me again, but I just want you to know, that there is someone out there that knows how you feel. That another male has the same emotions as you do.

I hope you believe me when I say that, once the drama of school is over, once all of the pettiness of that world is left behind, you will be able to find someone that loves how sensitive you are, somebody that can see the strength behind your pain, and love you all the more for it.

I used to live on this forum, too broken to change, and too hurt to want to, but time makes it easier, and eventually it starts to hurt less and less, until the things that you used to be ashamed of (all of those feelings and emotions that men aren't "supposed" to have) you'll become proud of; like you can experience a level of feeling that other men only dream of. Like you can love a person more than they ever believed possible, and they will love you all the more for it.

I know it feels like a burden, but once you can fully understand the depths of your emotion, you will be able to put that emotion into someone that matters to you, and they will think that you are perfect, no matter how broken you feel, and you will revel in every second of what you used to think was misery.

You and I, we feel what other people can't, and we can spread more happiness and love than any "normal" person could dream of...... you just need to be patient... and I know it's not easy... but when your peers finally catch up to your mental maturity, they will think that you are amazing, and you will be able to care for them in a way they couldn't have previously imagined, and they will love you for it.

We just need to survive long enough for that to happen. I know you can do it, because I have lived it, and I think you are just like me.

You are so much stronger than most people ever need to be. I hope one day you understand that.
bizi (09-19-2016), eva5667faliure (09-20-2016), OhKay (09-20-2016), PurpleFoot721 (09-19-2016), SamG11 (10-03-2016)