Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default You do know

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonely1 View Post
Dear Sam,

You don't know me, and you may never hear from me again, but I just want you to know, that there is someone out there that knows how you feel. That another male has the same emotions as you do.

I hope you believe me when I say that, once the drama of school is over, once all of the pettiness of that world is left behind, you will be able to find someone that loves how sensitive you are, somebody that can see the strength behind your pain, and love you all the more for it.

I used to live on this forum, too broken to change, and too hurt to want to, but time makes it easier, and eventually it starts to hurt less and less, until the things that you used to be ashamed of (all of those feelings and emotions that men aren't "supposed" to have) you'll become proud of; like you can experience a level of feeling that other men only dream of. Like you can love a person more than they ever believed possible, and they will love you all the more for it.

I know it feels like a burden, but once you can fully understand the depths of your emotion, you will be able to put that emotion into someone that matters to you, and they will think that you are perfect, no matter how broken you feel, and you will revel in every second of what you used to think was misery.

You and I, we feel what other people can't, and we can spread more happiness and love than any "normal" person could dream of...... you just need to be patient... and I know it's not easy... but when your peers finally catch up to your mental maturity, they will think that you are amazing, and you will be able to care for them in a way they couldn't have previously imagined, and they will love you for it.

We just need to survive long enough for that to happen. I know you can do it, because I have lived it, and I think you are just like me.

You are so much stronger than most people ever need to be. I hope one day you understand that.
As it is our travels and our passage in life
You have hit the nail on the head
Sammy
thelonely1 has lived it
Listen to what the message is
Your intellect is keen
You are just as he said
And like I may have mentioned
Once you find not just one but an array of persons
that they will be the "lucky" ones to know you
As I am honored to have met a very beautiful human being such as yourself
The message is so on the money
You will as time goes on and you begin to understand your emotions and find the ways to understand them for you
And you will spread all that love into your moment in life
It is a difficult time when in school
As I also felt no one got me
You are not alone
We are your family your village
You have a home with us
Lonely1 thank you for your graciousness
It has gone through my veins
Thank you for your honesty of your own personal
experience strength and HOPE
God bless
May your life be filled with happiness
as the words of a wise man yourself who had the heart to share
and touch others in more ways than you will ever know
To you both
Live life to the fullest
Love
Me

Last edited by eva5667faliure; 09-20-2016 at 07:04 AM.
eva5667faliure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
OhKay (09-20-2016), PurpleFoot721 (10-11-2016), SamG11 (10-03-2016)