Thread: Cardiologist
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 04:53 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Guys, I am so sorry. I am fine. My habits have completely changed and Stumble Inn was a desk top in the office habit. I have tried to go to bed much earlier and really don't go back in the office hardly at all. I know there have been times that I have tried to change this habit but some times I fail. I guess this last week was one of them.

My B/P is still a yo-yo, mainly in the high range. My cardiologist tried to put me back on the Hydralazine which sent my B/P really down the poop shoot and made me feel so bad fo several days. I told her I was not going back on that. So she increased the dose of one of my regular drugs. It still stayed high until today when I got up and took it and it was 116/64! I wasn't so sure I was going to like that and sure enough while I was getting my lunch together it dropped to 81/46. So I guess i need to break up my morning 2 pills and take them at two different times.

We had a death here We had our house built in 1978 and the handle on our stove has fallen off. My husbands idea is to duct tape it on, men, but I would really like to get rid of y avocado stove. The only things I will have left of that awful color is all of my counter tops and sink which is getting very chipped.

Had my annual check up with my neurologist yesterday. If you remember, my MRIs have stayed the same since diagnosis in 1997. She has mentioned many times if I should still take my avonex but just said if it ain't broke, don't fix it. So late 2014 I topped it since we were having to pay so much for Charlie's ulcerative colitis treatments. She didn't like it last year but inderstood why. So yesterday she told me that I am probably one of those very few patients that actually have a benign form of MS and probably never needed the Avonex at all. I'll take that.

I have felt well enough I no longer need to use the store scooters to do shopping. In fact it drives me crazy to go with Charlie. I can understand that Charlie has to walk slow with his Parkinson. But his total grazing around the store looking for something sweet to eat. I know we spent 20 minutes walking around the bakery and I am praying the whole time for God to give me strength over those fudge iced brownies, german chocolate brownies, cream cheese iced brownies, no bake cookies. but he ends up finally leaving not buying anything and got a candy bar in the check out lane. We went in to buy carrots, apples and cottage cheese. We came out spending $120 and had burritos, pizzas, duct tape and many other things.

Again, so sorry I left you guys hanging. I do believe we need to need a phone number or some sort of contact info.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (09-20-2016), Kitty (09-20-2016), NurseNancy (09-21-2016), PamelaJune (09-20-2016), tkrik (09-20-2016)