View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 06:43 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

trik, are you sure about the diuretic your pcp ordered. Sulfanomide is an antibiotic.

I don't remember what year it was that I went on 'a life change', not a diet. I lost 60 pounds in about 2 years. Then I gained back all but 15 of those. So now I am down from the 218 to 207. I think a lot of it was fluid but I have been off a diuretic since the first of the month so I don't know what I am doing right since I'm not doing anything to lose weight. Like last night when we went to Walmart. I am a sucker for raisin bread. I bought a loaf but I eat the whole loaf in one night. But the last week or so it has been very slow. But I know I need to do it. My bursitis in my hips and everything else will be better, I can get off all the heavy medicine I am on. But like the others have said. You are doing the right things. Maybe you are doing to much? Are your calories so low that your body then has to hold on to your fat cells in order to survive? You should have at least 1300 calories unless your doctor is supervising you in a lower calorie.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (09-28-2016), St George 2013 (09-21-2016), Starznight (09-26-2016), tkrik (09-28-2016)