Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 12:20 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart

Dear Catra,

It is good to hear from you. It can be difficult to post when a lot is going on. I'm sorry that you've had to go through so very much lately. I can only imagine the frustration of dealing with the delays and obstacles you've been facing. It is good that you got a new attorney.

It sounds like you have put a lot of thought into the best way to move forward. I am so glad to read that you feel relief having made the decision to go ahead and get treatment through your insurance. The period when when we are agonizing over what to do is often very stressful and keeps us at a level of "alert" that isn't healthy long term. Your sense of relief and your certainty is a good sign that you've chosen wisely for you.

You have my support, and that of so many others here, I know you are ready to get to the next stage so you can best be there for yourself and your beautiful little girl.

Let us know your procedure dates. Many prayers and thoughts of healing will be coming your way.

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-21-2016), catra121 (09-21-2016), Shay08 (09-22-2016), St George 2013 (09-21-2016)