Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 04:54 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have so many weird things going on lately. The last month, I've had extremely dry eyes. I had to go to the eye doctor today to get a Rx for some eye drops. An expensive steroid drop that I have to use four times a day. Good thing the doctor gave me a coupon. Took it from $170 down to $35.

The dry eyes have probably been causing a lot of my problems, because it affects my sleep. I was waking up almost every hour to put OTC eye drops that the eye doctor had told me a few weeks ago to use. But, it was getting kind of ridiculous how often I was having to wake up to do that. I wasn't getting any real sleep because of it. So, the fatigue just went nuts on me. I fall asleep every time I sit down.

Because I haven't been able to sleep and get real rest, I think that's causing some of the increased walking issues. (hope that's it, and things will get better once the eyedrops kick in so I can sleep).

But, there's other stuff going on too. More numbness, and weakness. I'm going to PT tomorrow (friday), and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to walk down the long hallway from the front door of the hospital to the PT gym.

and I'm really worried about my dad tonight. He's got the heart issues, and tonight I can hear him upstairs coughing a lot. He hasn't done that in a long time. It's really worrying me. My parents and I seem to all be having health issues, and we're all vying for space for the time to go to our doctor's appointments. We keep having to cancel for each others appointments. (I'm the only driver).

My life is too stressful. I can't deal with it sometimes. I better go to bed, and hope I actually sleep tonight. (well, it's not really "tonight", because it's 5am right now where I'm at)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (09-23-2016), NurseNancy (09-24-2016)