View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 10:15 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Random surges of pain throughout head?

Hey guys. 34 days ago to be exact i had a night of drinking with some friends. I almost never do this (once a year maybe). In the past when id drink, id feel off for about 2 weeks and then return back to my baseline (which is relatively normal other than i cant seem to handle any head bumps / shakes (for example i havent ran at all in the past 6 years and im 27).

Anyways, since this night of drinking, along with a few minor ish head bumps since then, ive had these surges of pain that come maybe once every 2 minutes and i feel a pain that lasts 1-2 seconds in a random part of my brain over an area that is maybe the size of a quarter. It happens all over the brain/ head, in random spots and at random times. Any one else get this??

If theres been one positive from the drinking, it has let me know that i should NEVER drink again! I have just felt tired and my memory has been a bit worse. Ive also had more of the regular dull headaches. But i was mostly just wondering what the deal might be with the surging headaches... Thanks!
mrniceguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote