Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 02:00 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well, I went to PT today. I almost wasn't going to go, because I was feeling all kinds of bad on thursday.

The weirdest thing happened this morning. I used those steroid eye drops. I woke up exactly twice to put lubricating drops in my eyes. I slept the rest of the time. It wasn't till this afternoon when the eye drops really kicked in that I realized how bad my eyes had been for the last I-don't-know-how-long.

My eyes haven't itched all afternoon. Plus, they're not constantly running during the day today. (the eye drops are making my nose run like crazy though because it goes right down the sinuses into the back of my throat. Tastes just as nasty as oral steroids do)

I really had not realized just how itchy my eyes have been. I'm hoping I have another night of decent sleep because I'm not getting up every 45mins to drown my eyeballs in lubrication.

Only had about 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night, because that's about all I typically sleep. But it was the most continuous sleep that I've had in probably years. I managed to stay awake during the day today, and my brain isn't as foggy as it usually is. Hope this isn't a one-off. I hope it's going to be an improvement. I just don't know if finally being able to sleep is going to be the actual solution for half (or 1/3rd of my problem)

My dad said that I didn't look as tired as I usually do. It's just weird that I never realized how bad I'd been feeling just because my eyes itch. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more sleep tonight, and things will feel even better tomorrow. Just hope I'm not on these steroid drops for very long. I don't like putting drops in my eyes so much.

Now if I can just get my right shoulder to stop hurting. Hurt it last week, and it's sore enough to give me bad flashbacks to the frozen shoulder I had in my left shoulder a couple of years ago. Hope I don't end up going back to the shoulder doctor for steroid shots in the shoulder joint again, because that reall sucked the last time I did that. (well, it sucked, but it was good because the steroid immediately made the shoulder feel better, but do the needles have to be so big? I'm needle-phobic)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
nemsmom (09-24-2016), NurseNancy (09-24-2016), Starznight (09-26-2016)