View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 10:05 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

interesting to find this thread right now I have been diving down the hormone rabbit hole as of late.

It seems to be a fairly common occurrence for people that have tbi at some point and for some will take years to develop. I will be interested to hear how it goes for anyone else, I just had my hormones tested and am waiting for results

I had to request it the doctor didn't seem to rink there was much reason to, I am in good shape and manage to exercise, but after reading about it I think it's something we all should do down the road at some point.

YouTube Dr Brandon Brock, he has some interesting takes on concussion and things we can do, lots f which is already recommended on the stickies but I came away with a better understanding of what might be taking place between my ears, and more specifically in the pituitary gland, he is working on a paper right now to do with vets, and if I recall right up to 66 percent had a testosterone deficiency and something like 40 percent had growth hormone deficiency...

I have a habit of grasping at any straws I can find but I have started taking just natural testosterone boosters and placebo or not I feel better.