Thread: Dark days!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 08:37 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I can totally relate to your dark days. I have Fibromyalgia, IBS, Pelvic Floor Dysfuntion, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Migraines, depression, anxiety and several nerve entrapments in both arms. I don't have kids. I'm on my 4th husband who was just diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis. I have come so close to just swallowing all the pills to get some peace in my life. I see my puppy at the foot of the bed who is a Momma's boy, and I can't leave him alone. Every single day, every single minute is a struggle to survive. Pain haunts me. I just live for the simple joys.....my puppy's kiss, my husbands hugs, a warm cup of tea on a cold rain day, a beautiful sunset..... I have to admit, most of the time, it's difficult. Life isn't easy, but I don't think it was meant to be. My sister-in-law died 8 times about a month ago. She had flat lined 8 times. They used CPR and the paddles. She said death was warm, and peaceful and pain free. She said it was bringing her back that hurt like hell.....kindof like life. There are too many people who need you on this earth. Their lives would change dramatically if you were gone. From reading this forum, there are a lot of us who have horrific pain. Try and live for the small, simple joys in life. What has been keeping me living (and this may be sick) is with what my sister-in-law told me, knowing that one day I will have warmth and peace and pain free means my physical body needs to stay on this earth for the time being. Yours too.
Ocean Winds is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-24-2016), jw622 (03-14-2017), PamelaJune (10-03-2016)