Thread: I am tired
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 08:07 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i have had the loss of balance of balance before the doxepin. I will speak to the pt guy to see if he can give me exercises. It is getting scary. It just mainly happens in the apartment. I don't remember if it is happening more after i had the stroke. The postoffice tried to find the zip code but couldn't. It was washington dc.they even looked up the street address. I went home and found the zip code he sent me and came back the next day. Stella rewrote the addresses. I called her up last night and told her I loved her and thanked her for her help. she said she loved me to and to be careful. She saw me almost bump into something. She is job hunting now. She was laid off. She sold her second apartment and made a lot of money but lent it to her brother who bought another apartment so his daughter can go to school in Rye, a better school system. Now he has to fix up his other apartment and sell it and give the money back to Stella. He also has a home in Tahoe.mThey grew up ine a one room home in Greece with no electricity or plumbing.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-25-2016), Dmom3005 (09-25-2016), Mari (09-25-2016), OhKay (09-26-2016)