Thread: $ of Medicare
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 05:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davOD View Post
Sure sound like that place you went was full of lies? That sure dont sound helpful?...Sounds more like a scare tactic?

**** I don't know what her motives were. Volunteer group recommended by the gov't. But if it was a 'scare tactic' - IT WORKED!

I dont remember the exact amount...I think Medicare takes $104 out a month?...and thats for 80%, so having a secondary is very helpful, depending how much that is out of pocket.....I get lucky my union gives me free insurance to cover the other 20%....But they give me , eye, and dental which Medicare does nothing of....

**** Apparently things have gone up just a bit. I think she said $124 will be taken out of my SSDI check when they auto enroll me.

^^^^ The frustrating thing is that just pays for parts A and B. What I need is a good Plan D. Drugs. I take six different one per day. So, is it as simple as just shopping for the best drug plan? Make sure they cover all my drugs and at the lowest cost. She took me to a pretty slick website. We entered my meds and dosages -- and the search engine found Pharms near me and what the cost would be. Thank you.
canifindagooddr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote