View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 06:42 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I see you ladies have been busy. Aren't grand kids the best thing in the world??? The 'workshop and kitchen sound so neat. I remember when I was a kid that Dad made different town buildings and we painted or used magic markers to draw a school, church, store and different houses. Dad helped us girls do that for our younger brother's Christmas present one year.

Yes, the bad devil, I decided to not give him a capital letter, did have his way with me. It just completely deflates me when I allow that.

Turns out this week I have actually have had a physical problem. I'm not sure if I have mentioned my new pain I have had. When I bend my head down and to the left or right, I have this had pain in my upper right chest and back. It is quite a limiting pain, once the pain is there, you know you have to get your head back up. The pain goes all the way to under my right arm. Then my fingers hurt on my right hand.

The pain has been getting more and more worse with it all the way into my entire right arm. So I went to the doctor today, well the nurse practitioner, and she said she thinks I have two things going on. One, the pain in my chest, back and under arm is costochondritis which is an inflammation of my sternum of which of course the ribs come right off of back and front. The pain in my arm may be due to a herniated cervical disc. Oh what fun. So she scheduled an MRI. I knew there was no way this entire right side which is in some pretty good pain was going to go into that MRI tube and would need sedation. I have never needed that. I don't know if doctor ordered Ativan or Valium, will find out when I pick it up tomorrow. But they can't get me scheduled until Monday at 5 PM!!!!!! This is going to be one painful weekend. Then if it is herniated, get an appointment with a surgeon, get scheduled, etc. And then there is the issue of my Effiant which I have to stay on until the end of next August. So I don't know what will be done with that and using a different blood thinner.

So no choir practice tonight and maybe no church on Sunday. She ordered me some Prednisone and hopefully that will take care of the chest pain.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-01-2016), msbluis (10-05-2016), Starznight (09-30-2016)