Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 12:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused New member

Hellyearsao! My name is Tracy and I am new to this community or any as far as that goes. I have never done anything like this before. I was diagnosed with rsd in 2005, but got hurt in 2002. It took all the doctors 3 years to finally diagnose me with rsd. I sustained a severe twist to my dominant hand, which is my left hand, and have had pain ever since. I worked from April of 2002 until October 2003 when I brought permanent restrictions in under worker compensation and that was the day they said see ya! I worked at that place for about 7 years. That is all I knew how to do was factory work. It was a tough deal for me to go through. It still is a struggle for me. I am only 34 years old and feel my life has been turned completely upside down. I am married and have one daughter. I have no one that I can talk to about this because they don't understand. I have been dealing with this pain for so long and know that I have to for the rest of my life, but it is not easy. It has spread up into my shoulder and has started in my right hand. There are some days I wish I could just rip my left arm off and be done with it, but I know that won't help. There are also days I wish I could just die, but I know I have an 11 year old daughter that needs me so I will never go through with it. It is just very hard to deal with.

screwballpookie
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote