View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 02:34 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
First...I am sorry to hear all that you are going through. I agree that your FIRST priority needs to be to address the life threatening issues. I've always said I can get through anything with RSD because I know (despite how it feels) that it is not killing me and that knowledge often gives me the strength to push through when I need to. So I really strongly believe that you should go where they have the best chance at success to treat your life threatening issues.

That out of the way...Mayo is not a good place to be treated for RSD of any kind let alone full body unless something has changed in the past few years since I looked into it. They do a lot of wonderful work there...but I've heard nothing but disappointing stories from people who went there seeking treatment or even just diagnosis for their RSD.

Hopefully...one of the previously mentioned places can take care of all your health concerns. Take care and keep us posted.
Great point that the first priority needs to be life threatening issues. In a perfect world we would expect everything to be right there for us. Unfortunately, sometimes we need to prioritize and life threatening situations need to be right at the top.

Shay
Shay08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote