View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 11:03 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHC View Post
Thanks, Mat. It goes without saying that we share a number of symptoms, and I see this quite clearly looking at your list of symptoms. We do both have SFN, so that's likely it. I'm not sure if we have the same cause, but it's certainly possible. I'll keep looking and perhaps at some point I will have a lip biopsy. Like I said, at some point I will see another rheumatologist. Unfortunately I'm too busy for that these days. Perhaps in the new year.
It can only be a very good sign that you are too busy to see a rheumatologist David! I wouldn't have agreed to the lip biopsy myself without my bloods having radically shifted to clearly point towards autoimmunity. And, at the end of the day, I suppose we only submit ourselves to these kind of invasive procedures if and when our symptoms make us sufficiently desperate for answers. Take care and keep busy. Mat

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote