View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 05:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

If it is RSD your best bet is starting Aqua Therapy ASAP and if it isn't, Aqua PT will still be of benefit-it will help you keep mobile. Try mirror therapy. Again if it is RSD this will help, if not, it cannot hurt you.

I also recommend that you acquire a small pedal machine to use when sitting watching tv or doing other sedentary activities. I found this to help with blood flow.

The gabapentin helps nerve pain, but it is not fast acting, you have to take it for awhile before you have results.It worked well for me, but I found it gave me brain fog. Fortunately I was able to ween myself off of it after Low Dose Naltrexone. Google LDN and Dudley for in depth information.

I sincerely hope you do not have RSD, but if you do, be prepared for a journey "trying out" different healing modalities, because RSD is not a one cure disease for most, it is IMO a brain/body disease which requires considerable commitment to healing. I literally need to exercise every day to keep incrementally improving. I cannot over do it, either, because this will cause me to have severe RSD flares.

Doctors missed diagnosing me for nearly year, despite a classic presentation.I was diagnosed via an X-ray which showed patchy osteoporosis, a hallmark of RSD. Hopefully, you will be successfully diagnosed sooner and be treated with nerve blocks, which can put RSD in remission.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (10-03-2016), Shay08 (10-09-2016)