View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 11:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlliePop View Post
I brought the idea to my functional medicine doctor after visiting forums regarding fibromyalgia and ultimately the connection to EBV. I had a blood draw from a blood clinic and it was sent off for a Viral Panel Premier test (Immunosciences Lab in LA). They test for Igg and Igm testing for active viruses.

My protocol is a long term anti-viral (Valtrex) and anti-inflammatories (Tumeric, cannabis, etc. some take LDN). I also take an assortment of antiviral supplements and herbs for immune support. My food is all organic. High amounts of (fruit) dark berries, green veggies, cilantro, tumeric root, thyme, etc.

I had some "herx" -like moments and felt amazingly better after. I am moving food without constipation now and feeling better. When my gut is working, I feel great.

The best book on the subject is Medical Medium. It starts off unbelievable but talks about EBV stages. I am more/less following his protocol and having success so far although he does not mention the use of valtrex.

The Medical Medium—and What’s Potentially at the Root of Medical Mysteries | Goop

Thank you so much, Ollie, I greatly appreciate it. I'm definitely going to look into taking these labs and read the link you posted.

I have a friend who is a Dr, and she has a RIFE machine. I used it for a while running frequencies for EBV and I had some large herxes as well, and also felt better after.

I also wonder if a high viral load is why Low Dose Naltrexone works for some people with Parkinson's. And perhaps Amantadine as well...

Anyhow, thank you!
anagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote