View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 03:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Evoked Potentials

Has anyone had a reaction after Evoked Potential Testing? Immediately after I reacted, neurophysiologist saying it was because I got off the table too quickly but I didn't think I had, who am I to argue.

Flew back home and have been tired out ever since having a major melt down few days later. Working in garden and without warning signals incredible pressure in head, nausea, eyes and ears ultra sensitive, coursing as I call it outer parts of right side etc and head pain rising to levels of accident two plus years ago, this all coming within a few minutes. GP gave me strong painkillers and anti nausea tablets.

As I have not been on top of my games since Evoked Potentials could this have contributed to it? or a red herring.

Has the Evoked Potential Testing actually been of any use to anyone? According to one of my therapists the equipment used will only detect a major nerve issue anyway not the sensitive nuances so often accompanying brain injury but one does what the Insurance companies demand of you.
chasann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote