Thread: Cardiologist
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

yeah, we really like that Coloplast bag. It is a 2 piece bag system and it's transparent so that if he ever gets the nerve to change it, he can see his stoma. Only problem is that once we found what we wanted, we needed to get it ordered. So the medical supply place told us what we need to do, called the Drs office which of course you leave a voice mail and wait for them to call back. So we are in limbo wondering when we can get the order. We have that same bag in a 1 piece but with the 2 piece I can put the barrier horizontal and it misses his belly button. I will have to do some creative cutting to get the other one to make a good seal around his belly button. We also have the old fashioned generic bag from the hospital if we have to use it. We do really like this other bag though.

I am also dealing with ordering my new CPAP. Insurance finally OK'd it. Now I just wait for the respiratory therapist from another supply company to call and make an appointment. I just add another layer of tape when I find a leak.

Then I am dealing with a subcontracter that my eye doctor uses to take care of billing. You do not get the laser treatment, this was back in February, until you make the co-payment. So I paid this back then. Several months later I get a notice of an unpaid bill. Call and they say they have been getting dozens of calls giving the same story. She sends on email to try to clear up my case. So last week I get a statement from a collection agency for the bill

You ask how I am doing as far as my B/P and heart rate. Heart rate is fine, stay in the mid 50s which is fine with me. B/P still to high because of the amount of pain. Well that is what I am thinking. /and if the neurosurgeon does decide to do surgery, I have to deal with the cardiologist to see if I can go off of the medicine you take for 365 days after a stent. I don't know if I can use the kind of blood thinner that ou inject in our bell or not.

WOW, I can sure vent in here. It just runs out of my fingers onto the keyboard.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-20-2016), NurseNancy (10-23-2016), PamelaJune (10-06-2016), tkrik (10-07-2016)