View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 08:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh my, that is disgraceful behaviour, I can't fathom what your dear daughter went through, so heartbreaking to read. The pain must be excruciating. I guess vets must differ in countries. None I know of here would ever entertain such a cruel notion. Nor can I think of any when we lived in the UK.
I'm gladdened to read prednisone takes most of your pain, baby steps for now. Hugs to your daughter xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
I can't take the antinflammatories for the whole time I am on this Effiant that you take for 365 days after a stent. The oral Prednisone has almost taken that pain away.

My daughter will be changing vets. She tried to notify the vet's office over the weekend on their email to let them know and get directive on what to do with his body. When she called them Monday they just said to bring his body in and they would take care of the body. When she took him inside, she told the receptionist why she was there. They told her to take a seat in the lobby with all the other people and dogs which some were healthy and doing what dogs do. She has to sit there and watch this while holding her dear dog. The whole time she is aware that she is sitting there holding a dead dog and other people were seeing her dead dog in a vet's office lobby. She still has not taken her other dogs to the dog park to keep their lives normal and to have the love of other dog Moms.
ger715 (10-07-2016)