View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 03:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

@applesap

Quote:
So i thought let's go for a swim in the pool, but that wasn't a good idea. The pressure of the water made me feel worse, and the symptom came immidiatly back and since the swimming thing, i bassicly have no improvements at all...
A similar thing happened to me. I was starting to feel better, enough to try to do some exercise since I hadn't done anything for a long time but it turned out to be a bad idea and as soon as I got tired my head started to hurt again and the symptoms all came back. I'm going to take it easy now until I am very sure that I am better.

Quote:
@ Mint, don't you have the continuous dizziness? and do you feel lightheaded of more vertigo?
I was dizzy the first 10 days after I hit my head but then I haven't been dizzy much since, maybe only slightly when I am very tired. I haven't felt vertigo or lightheaded. My main problems are the tiredness (but difficulty falling asleep) and poor concentration. I am very forgetful and it is hard doing things in front of the computer. Do you experience these problems too?
Mint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote