View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 10:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Losing a pet is such a hard thing, my deepest condolences to you and your daughter. I can't even imagine sitting in a vets office with my departed pet, we've always brought them home rather than allowing the vet office to dispose of them. There are crematories for pets though, but a 4' deep hole has been our choice, the vets dispose of the bodies in local landfills down here. My aunt on the other hand has hers cremated and keeps the ashes of her loved ones. Either way every time a pet dies we swear we can't go through the heart ache again, but then another animal comes along and we've no choice but to rescue them.

Your daughter is very special to have adopted a baby from such a terrible life and hopefully can take some comfort in knowing that while his final moments might have been alone, his last years were spent happy and content knowing he was saved from a fate worse than death. Thank God for people like her saving poor souls like him.
ger715 (10-07-2016), PamelaJune (10-08-2016)