View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 05:45 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobblenob View Post
Hi All,

Long time lurker but finally needing to post as in need of some help and hoping you can help me.

I was diagnosed with VTOS in 2010 and had a first rib resection (Right side) in October of that year, followed by angioplasty in March 2011.

Following that, I have never been fully symptom free but was able to manage this as it was minor compared to pre-surgery. However as the years go on, I seem to be having severe flare ups more often and currently have been in agonising pain in my neck, shoulder and arm for around 6 months solid now.

I've been back to my GP and have a referral for PT. However, one thing I've recently noticed is that my right shoulder is significantly lower than the left. Being honest, I can't say I have ever noticed this before. I'm just wondering if this could have been caused due to the rib resection or is it possible that I've always had this and just never noticed until now.

If anyone has any ideas on this, this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer on this.
Hi, may I ask who your surgeon is? Dr Ahn is the only one I know that does Venoplasty/Angio plasty pro and post ops.
veetos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote