View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 03:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Boosting the Immune System

What are some ways that I can boost my immune system? I'm already on tons of supplements such as Vitamin C, E, D, A, flaxseed oil, minerals, etc.

What about transfer factors? Can anybody explain what they are to me?

I get sick with either just one of the following or multiple symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, ear ache, or congestion. They last for about a week and then I'm better for about 2 weeks. Then I'm sick again. repeat .... I had a strep test today and it was negative, but my doctor gave me an antibiotic just in case as she's still seeing a lot of strep going around. I'm waiting on a call back from my allergist to see if it sounds like my shots may need some readjusting or if it sounds just like viral infections(I work in a day-care and the kids are constantly sick). So it's certainly possible that I just pick up about everything possible from the kids.

So anyways, how can I boost my immune system? Here's a list of the things I already take: Vitamin A, C, D, E, B Complex, P5P, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid, B12, Biotin, Calcium, CO Q10, Carnitine, Flaxseed Oil, 5 HTP, Folinic Acid, Magnesium, Probiotics, Reduced L-Glutathione, Selenium, Zinc, and chelation agents.

Carolyn
carolyn_lsc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote