Thread: Nurse lied
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Gosh Barbara, I had a feeling the nurse was being a busy body. But not being there to get the read, how can we feel out that persons intentions.
I am glad though it is getting sorted out. Thanks to Doug;s honesty. HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU IN PERSON INSTEAD OF A NOTE TO A THIRD PARTY.

Sorry I yelled, but that nurse had me frustrated to make you feel as bad as you did when that was not Dougs intentions.
You are a dear friend and they are lucky to have you. I hope the computer works out! That would be great.

The trip too WOW,
Barbara, if I saw that nurse again I would let off steam and tell them they could be reported to their agency for harassment of you....ERGH I am so angry.They should have on no certain terms told Doug his personal iussues are out of their scope of employment to mail the letter of talk to you himself.

That person should not be a caregiver. That is a position of extrem trust and they really are not trustfull.
Big hugs to you and try to just take one day, no long term anxiety. I know it is difficult but just try. Even limit tears and saddness to a shjort time and do something happier.

Di

Pocono area, PA