View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 03:16 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Pressing tongue

Came across your post while searching for explanation to my current pressing, scalloped tounge.
I too suffered with bruxim, loose & bleeding gums. When I went gluten free 25 yrs ago, then Paleo, no grains, I not only delayed onset of diabetes, but lost all gum pain, and also cavity pain in a mouthfull of repaired & unrepaired teeth cavities. Bryanna hints at the inflamation; - caused by cereals. Please see **
You mentioned your own stress. Last years stress brought me to Adrenal Fatigue. My anxiety attacks were brought under control with Magnesium. Even though I had taken Mg daily for years for improved energy my blood levels where rock bottom. For a while I had that temporary gum pain when I ate protein as Mg/calcium? was scavanged for digestion?
Mg is the anti- stress mineral, relieves cramps, anxiety. So important for most enzymatic processes in the body but very difficult to replenish by supplementation. Alcohol, caffeine, & insulin deplete Mg. Dr. Carolyn Dean explains the situation.
I hope you have found relief over this last year and my experience provides you with some tools for the rest of your life.
My current symptom is unresolved. I am treating gut dysbiosis with medication for Clostridium dificile & candida. I suspect 'toxic blood' from die off, [or the chemicals themselves] is involved.
Best of luck, you need it in todays whacked out medical fraternity, Andrew
Artstruc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-29-2016)