Thread: LDN Help
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 04:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatagraves View Post
I want to start taking low dose naltrexone for my crps. I am pretty nervous and have a few questions before I start it. My first question is did it make anyone worse? I am trying to take back my life and am very nervous about anything getting worse then it already is. My second question is how did you guys get it? Did you get through your doctor or online? Prescription or no prescription? I believe i have read you have to get it compounded and I know some labs are better than others. So if anyone just has any recommendations on how to acquire this and if I should even bother then I'd be very thankful.
It all depends on your doctor. If the doctor isn't willing to prescribe it for you, in *your* case, then it won't happen. Who knows it might not even be good for you in your case. Every case is different, and every individual as well. Listen to your doctor. I believe you were prescribed gabapentin? Give that a solid go.

I know it significantly lessened my pain.

You really can't go around saying "I want this, and I want that". It's not up to you. You are not a doctor and can't judge what is best in your case.

Everyone's different.

Oh nevermind about the gabapentin.
I'm confusing you with someone else on here.
What does your doctor want to do for you?
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-09-2016)