Thread: LDN Help
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 07:52 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

CRSPbe,
I am not sure why you are concerned about LDN or do not like it. I will continually advocate for it, because I have been able to avoid a host of drugs, interventions. I know that the combination of LDN and Aqua PT saved me from life in a wheelchair, permanent allodynia, drop foot, dystonia, floppy ligaments, tendinitis, hammer toes, mind numbing pain, inflammation, being ice cold 24/7, etc.

FYI LDN is not a pain med by any stretch of the imagination. LDN is not symptom control either. It works by getting the body to heal itself, a novel modality. Watch the Joseph Wouk videos on You Tube. Or read what Bihari and Chopra have to say about it. Joseph Wouk
- YouTube

Treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Using Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)

It was stories like yours that literally scared me into searching for alternatives, because I could see where CRPS was taking me, so I am eternally grateful that people generously shared their time, pictures and stories.

Yes, I still have pain, which is probably from the CRPS osteoporosis I have, but unlike the pain I had before I was diagnosed it is bearable. I am for the most part medication free and reclaiming my life inch by inch. Should I stay silent, when I know what worked for me, lest it upset someone? Should I have opted for a lifetime of pain management medications, instead of seeking a way to heal myself?

Last edited by BioBased; 10-10-2016 at 08:53 AM.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (10-10-2016), PurpleFoot721 (10-10-2016), Shay08 (10-10-2016)