Thread: LDN Help
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 11:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioBased View Post
CRSPbe,

It may be too late for you, but I have no way of knowing this, but I do know it is not too late for others. LDN may or may not work, but it is worth a shot. It helps more than 80% of those who use it.
What Others Are Saying About LDN
I think these odds are pretty good, but I have never once said that it will help everyone.

Feeling as you do, may I ask why you bothered to post on an "LDN help" thread posted by a new member who asked for advice about it?

In retrospect I think I am lucky that doctors did very little for me, because I had to help myself. I was also lucky to have a supportive husband and encouragement here. My view is I will preach to whoever will listen, because if I help just one person my pain journey will have meaning.
True.

I don't know. I felt like every answer to every question for help here lately was "LDN" this and "LDN" that. It just bothered me a bit. As there are plenty of treatments for RSD/CRPS out there, all equally valid. Why aren't *they* discussed as well?
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote