Thread: LDN Help
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 02:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Tata, I hope what you need isn't getting buried in here too badly. We seem to be getting a little off-topic.

CRPSbe,

Tata specifically asked about LDN as a possible treatment. We are supporting her by sharing what we know. I don't know why this offends If posts on this topic really bother you maybe it would be better to ignore them.

Yes, Bio raves about LDN. And why not? It has helped her tremendously and is a non-invasive, inexpensive, non-addicting, low side effect profile treatment with research behind its efficacy. I'm glad there is something positive for Tata to hear about it. I wish we had more treatments like this to hooray about.

We do talk a lot about different options. However, we have our own bias because if something is working for us it is often the result of a lot of trial and error. We are limited by being able to share what we know personally and what research we've encountered. Naturally the same things are going to come up again and again.

As for CRPS being "very" disabling. There is that possibility for sure, but the statistics support improvement in the majority of cases. I fully agree it is a difficult disease but I hope sharing our knowledge with each other helps us all achieve the best possible outcome.

Hugs to Tata and thanks (we get a little carried away sometimes)

Shine Your Bright Light

Last edited by Littlepaw; 10-10-2016 at 04:57 PM. Reason: more brevity
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-10-2016), PurpleFoot721 (10-10-2016)