Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatagraves View Post
I want to start taking low dose naltrexone for my crps. I am pretty nervous and have a few questions before I start it. My first question is did it make anyone worse? I am trying to take back my life and am very nervous about anything getting worse then it already is. My second question is how did you guys get it? Did you get through your doctor or online? Prescription or no prescription? I believe i have read you have to get it compounded and I know some labs are better than others. So if anyone just has any recommendations on how to acquire this and if I should even bother then I'd be very thankful.
Hi
I have bumped up the original post to bring this thread back to what the original poster asked about, and the thread is titled "LDN Help"

It's ok for members to have different opinions about different medications and/or treatments, but once that point is made, it is preferred please to move on if no longer interested in the topic.
The purpose of the forums is for members to be able to freely share their own experiences and information with one another, and offer each other support.
Here again are the forum guidelines:
Community Guidelines -- Updated 4/8/2015

Thanks.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-10-2016), Jomar (10-10-2016), Kitty (10-10-2016), Littlepaw (10-10-2016), PurpleFoot721 (10-10-2016), Shay08 (10-10-2016)